- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
We have compiled a variety of resources that we think you might find useful as you transition to campus living.
Is there something in your room that needs to be fixed? You can submit a work order online via the housing portal to have a member of our Facilities Management crew come out and make the repair. The work order system is not monitored after business hours; please call the RA on duty for emergency work orders.
CSC Service Works provides washers and dryers for the residence halls. If you have problems with any washer or dryer in your residence hall, connect to LaundryLinx to submit a service request. If you want to check availability of washers or dryers in your hall, check LaundryView.
Loft, MicroFridge and Refrigerator Rental and Futon purchase
Bedloft.com by Collegiate Marketing provides loft, microfridge and refrigerator rentals for Lake Forest College students.
Microwaves attached to the “MicroFridge” rental units are permitted in all residence halls. Individual microwave units are not permitted in any resident room. All residence halls have at least one communal microwave available for resident use.
Many students find lofts enable them to make more efficient use of the space in their rooms. When deciding whether to loft, students are encouraged to consult the floor plan for room dimensions, the student handbook for loft policies, and communicate with their roommate(s) to discuss how the room should be arranged.
Click here for an instructional video on how to assemble the futon.
On Campus Marketing, Inc. (OCM) has been bringing quality services and products to college campuses, student and parents for over a decade.
We are confident the items you find here will fit well and hold up to the rigors of college life. If at any time from the first day of school until graduation you are not satisfied, you can return any item for a full refund of the price of the item.
We recommend purchasing renters’ insurance if your belongings are not covered under your parents’ homeowners’ insurance.
National Student Services, Inc. provides a low-cost option for covering students’ personal belongings in case of theft, fire, or accidental damage.
Because renters’ insure is a specific kind of homeowners’ insurance, renters’ insurance can also be purchased through more traditional insurance companies. Reviews.com has weighed the value of many insurance brands. Explore Reviews.com and the four insurance companies they have identified as the best for renters’ insurance.
Lake Forest College does not provide storage for students’ belongings.