- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29877_header-skyline.rev.1450208143.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/33295__dsc0161.rev.1473952666.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29863_header_photo_for_student_life-cropped.rev.1450736341.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29627_global_students-cropped.rev.1450736243.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29629_students_at_the_beach-cropped.rev.1450736419.jpg)"/>
Home for Dinner Program
Local families want to welcome you to your new community!
Connect with a local family in the area by joining the Lake Forest College Home for Dinner program
Home for Dinner is an opportunity for you to get to know and visit with a local family a few times during the school year. You can enjoy a home cooked meal and some dinnertime conversation while developing a relationship with a supportive and interesting local family.
Host families will invite you to their home for two dinners during the fall semester and two dinners during the spring semester.
Students will meet their host family in their first semester and have the opportunity to connect throughout the year. You really are part of the Forester family!
What to Expect
Our host families have been chosen because they are advocates for the College and have strong ties with the local community.
As you develop a relationship with your host family, you may find yourself at theatrical plays or baseball games in addition to the dinners at their homes.
Host families are local and willing to provide transportation to and from these gatherings.
The College will collaborate closely with you and your host families to ensure that all needs are met.