- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
Fall Admitted Students
Madison Martell ’18
What is your favorite Orientation memory?
The ropes course
What is one piece of valuable advice that you would tell an incoming student to Lake Forest College?
My advice to any incoming student to LFC is to truly treat others the way you would like to be treated. You can never fully know nor understand what another person has or is going through, so it is not your place to draw to conclusions of the other without first getting to know them. This is something that I strive to practice daily. It takes practice, but once you live day to day by this motto, you’ll be surprised as to how much the world seems to become brighter and more fulfilling each day.
What is your favorite event or program at Lake Forest College?
What organizations are you involved in?
Mohr Student Center (MSC); Lake Forest Swim Club (LFSC); Residence Life
What is your favorite place to hang out on campus?
Durand Art Institute
Favorite Movie, NetFlix or TV Show
The Longest Ride
Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.” -Buddha