- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
Fall Admitted Students
Maggie Lenkart ’18
What is your favorite Orientation memory?
I enjoyed the team building exercises that we did on the first few days because it made getting to know everyone easy
What is one piece of valuable advice that you would tell an incoming student to Lake Forest College?
Get involved! I wish I had been more involved my freshman year, but my sophomore year I went out and joined more clubs, went to lectures, and attended ACPs. It really helps you meet new people so that you never feel alone on this campus. In the same vein, don’t be afraid to do something you have never done. If you end up joining a club and not enjoying it, that’s okay, at least you learned that you didn’t like it.
What is your favorite event or program at Lake Forest College?
All of the homecoming festivities are great!
What organizations are you involved in?
Mock Trial and LEAP
What is your favorite place to hang out on campus?
The Student Center
The Secret History by Donna Tartt
But you know, happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light. -Albus Dumbledore
The Gambler by fun.