- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
Fall Admitted Students
Magdalen Kroeger ’18
What is your favorite Orientation memory?
I would say my favorite memory is getting to know my forester guides and orientation group on the first day. We played two truths and a lie, and I tricked everyone into thinking I rode a horse to school everyday. It was a lot of fun and broke the ice!
What is one piece of valuable advice that you would tell an incoming student to Lake Forest College?
Go to every event that is offered during orientation, even if it isn’t mandatory. Every event is important and is included in orientation for a reason, so even if it sounds boring or it’s not your thing, go!!
What is your favorite event or program at Lake Forest College?
I love the Drag Race at LFC. It is amazing and I have a blast going to it every year!
What organizations are you involved in?
Tri Delta and the LFC Orchestra (violin)
What is your favorite place to hang out on campus?
Favorite Movie, NetFlix or TV Show
Favorite Professional or Collegiate Sports Team
The Nebraska Cornhuskers for any sport, especially football and volleyball
Don’t let fear or insecurity stop you from trying new things. Believe in yourself. Do what you love. And most importantly, be kind to others, even if you don’t like them. Stacy London
I have many, but one is Strange Mercy by St. Vincent