- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
Fall Admitted Students
Bess Waltner ’20
What is your favorite Orientation memory?
Dancing on stage with the forester guides
What is one piece of valuable advice that you would tell an incoming student to Lake Forest College?
Don’t be afraid to reach out and talk to new people on campus. Everyone is open and welcoming, and usually looking to make new friends. The more people you know on campus, the more welcome you will feel.
What is your favorite event or program at Lake Forest College?
My favorite time is whenever there is a theater production on campus.
What organizations are you involved in?
Alpha Phi, Theater Department
What is your favorite place to hang out on campus?
Favorite Movie, NetFlix or TV Show
The Breakfast Club, Game of Thrones, and Friends
East of Eden
Say You Won’t Let Go - by James Arthur