- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
Course Registration 2018-19
The Pre-Registration Period starts Tuesday, April 17 at 7 a.m. The only students who can begin registering online Tuesday are those who have already earned 15.0 credits or more, including transfer credits. It does NOT count any credits you are currently taking this semester.
Take a few minutes to electronically submit your Emergency Contact Information and Agreement of Financial Responsibility as well as resolve any active financial or health services holds that prevent registration.
The following introductory courses are open only to continuing students who will be rising sophomores:
- COMM 110
- ENGL 110
- SOAN 110/IREL 160
Rising seniors and rising juniors can only take these courses with special permission from the Department Chairperson, either in the form of a Course Authorization granted to you on my.lakeforest or an e-mail sent to us.
Please contact Registrar BJ White with any registration questions or concerns.