- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
21st Annual Steven Galovich Symposium: Get involved!
Clear your calendars on Tuesday, April 10, 2018 for the 21st annual Steven Galovich Student Symposium and consider becoming a featured presenter.
The Symposium brings all the members of our community together for a day of scholarly and creative presentations, exhibits, debates, performances, demonstrations, and posters. The Student Symposium shows off our students’ diverse achievements inside and outside the classroom.
We will cap the day with a creative arts showcase in the Durand Art Institute tied to a student art exhibit. At that event, we will also announce the winners of the World in 2050 competition, which includes a considerable cash prize. You are eligible to compete for this award, which will be announced soon.
You can also participate in the Symposium as a featured presenter. Here’s how: Contact a faculty member with your idea and ask if that person would consider nominating you. We hope this year’s Symposium will showcase outstanding student work from all academic areas.
The Symposium looks to feature work from students who have progressed in their studies enough to best match the high standards of the event. The deadline for faculty to make their nominations is Friday, December 15, so please contact faculty members as soon as possible to discuss the possibilities.