- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/37/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/33175_campaign_2nd_level_floater.rev.1473277112.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/37/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/33176_campaign_2nd_level_accordian.rev.1473277115.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/37/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/33181_campaign_3rd_level_all_1.rev.1473355863.jpg)"/>
Beyond Giving: How to Stay Involved With the College
Here’s how you can help:
• Join the Young Alumni Council. Help the College increase young alumni engagement and participation through the Young Alumni Challenge and regional young alumni events. Volunteer to be a Game Changer or help host an event for our third annual “It’s a Forester Thing” Day on March 1, 2018. To express your interest or to learn more, please contact Jamie Williams ’16 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Recruit Future Foresters for the Office of Admissions. Represent the College and share your experience with prospective students and families at college fairs, receptions, and other admissions initiatives. To volunteer for admissions, please contact Karen Taboada ’14 and Cori Cooper ’13 at email@example.com.
• Share your career wisdom at Speed Networking on Thursday, October 26, 2017 from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. Modeled after speed dating, Speed Networking is a great way to share your career wisdom with students. Let us know if you can make it by registering at lakeforest.edu/speednetworking2017. Hope to see you there!