- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
The Add/Drop Period for registration begins Thursday, August 24 at 7 a.m. and closes Wednesday, September 6 at 4:30 p.m.
Be sure to double check your fall course schedule before going to classes. There may have been a room or time change to your course or you may have gotten into a course off the waitlist in recent days. You can check this information on the Registration or My Courses pages of your Students tab in my.lakeforest.
Online registration remains closed for all students with the exception of New Transfer and Readmitted Students. Today and tomorrow are ONLY registration days for new students starting at the College this fall. Returning students need to wait until the online registration reopens on Thursday August 24 at 7:00am. To add any fall course during the Add/Drop Period, regardless of whether it’s open or full, first requires a Course Authorization that is granted on my.lakeforest by the course instructor. There is no reason to rush onto the online registration this Thursday morning to add a fall course if you don’t already have a Course Authorization.
The Registrar’s Office appreciates your continued patience as we work to get caught up on the following:
· E-mail correspondence received before the Add/Drop Period and once the first two weeks of the semester begin
· Updating registrations for Internships given final approval by the Career Advancement Center and Independent Study Forms submitted to the Registrar’s Office for the Spring 2017 semester
· Posting credits from those we have recently received transcripts from for Off-Campus Programs and/or transfer coursework completed as well as AP/IB scores.
Please contact BJ White and Jennifer Kenworthy in the Registrar’s Office with any questions that arise during the Add/Drop Period. Have a great first few days of the semester!