- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/95/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/42360_HOMECOMING_darker.rev.1523377981.jpg)"/>
Communications and Marketing
One week until ‘It’s a Forester Thing’
The second annual It’s a Forester Thing is just one week away! This celebration of all things that make us Foresters will be held on Thursday, March 30.
Show your support and go to your local event for the camaraderie with your fellow Foresters. It is a great opportunity to celebrate what makes Lake Forest College special to you. Please join us or create your own event with fellow alumni and join the social media celebration with posts and pictures.
It’s a Forester Thing is a one-day event dedicated to bringing together alumni, family, and friends around a common cause-ensuring our students have the best experience possible at Lake Forest College.
Check out the awesome lineup of events:
- Chicago, 6 to 7:30 p.m. at the Josh Moulton Fine Art Gallery
- Lake Forest, 4:30 to 7 p.m. in Glen Rowan House
- Los Angeles, 6 to 8 p.m. at Palihouse West Hollywood
- D.C., 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at University Club of D.C. Franklin Room
- Denver, 5:30 p.m., at Shells and Sauce
- Boston, 6 p.m., at Back Bay Social Club
- St. Louis, 5:30 p.m., at the Home of Ted Wight ’87
- Twin Cities, 6:30 p.m., Fulton Brewery
- NYC, 6:30 p.m. at Finnerty’s New York
- Florida, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., Home of Alina and Serre Murphy ’88
Come together and celebrate!