- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29877_header-skyline.rev.1450208143.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29863_header_photo_for_student_life-cropped.rev.1450736341.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29627_global_students-cropped.rev.1450736243.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29629_students_at_the_beach-cropped.rev.1450736419.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/72/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/33295__dsc0161.rev.1473952666.jpg)"/>
Forester Health & Wellness Patient Portal
Students can make health appointments and some limited counseling appointments using our Medicat Patient Portal. Keeping in line with what other colleges and universities are doing across the United States, it is our hope that allowing students to schedule and cancel their own appointments on-line will save time and frustration.
You may access the patient portal one of two ways. One way is by logging into mylakeforest.edu. Once there you will see the ‘Forester Health and Wellness’ link in the black box on the left side of your screen.
The second being https://lakeforest.medicatconnect.com. Your username and password will be the same.
There are many benefits to students who are able to make their own appointments. The biggest one being that the user will be able to see all available time slots as opposed to walking in to the health clinic and risking a long wait time. Some of the appointments that you will now be able to make through the Patient Portal are; athletic physicals, injury, ailments due to the common cold, dermatology and an initial intake session in the Counseling Center to name a few. Besides making and canceling appointments, you will be able to download the Health History Form, Counseling Services Intake Form, Consent to Release and Health Services Intake forms as well as enter current immunizations. An added bonus is educational brochures on Stomach Flu, Migraines, Conjunctivitis can be viewed paper free.
If you have any questions regarding this new portal, please don’t hesitate to call Siobhan Michelotti in the Health and Wellness Center at 847-735-5240.