- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
Welcome Parents and Families
Welcome to the Parent Gateway, where you will find relevant information to help you stay connected with Lake Forest College and your student.
Award-winning novelist Jane Hamilton, acclaimed as one of the major writers of our time, will deliver this year’s graduation address at the College’s 140th Commencement on Saturday, May 12, 2018 at Ravinia Festival Park in Highland Park, Illinois.
What skills does a young person need in order to transition successfully to adulthood in the United States? That is the question that Associate Professor of Anthropology Holly Swyers and 80 Lake Forest College students aim to answer in the Adulting Manual, a compendium of advice gleaned by interviewing professionals at different stages of their careers and analyzing their answers.
The winners of Lake Forest College’s 2018 The World in 2050 competition were announced at the Student Symposium’s closing ceremony on April 10 and were invited to perform or screen their winning work.
Six teams of entrepreneurial Foresters have been chosen to pitch their new social or business venture—competing for $10,000 in prizes—at the finals for the 2018 Forester Pitch Competition on Tuesday, April 17.
Students and alumni now have the convenient option of requesting a secure digital transcript as well as a traditional paper transcript with Parchment, the industry leader in credential management systems. Parchment provides students with the ease and convenience of ordering transcripts online.
Associate Professor of Education Desmond Odugu received the Joyce Cain Award for Distinguished Research on People of African Descent from the Comparative and International Education Society.