- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/12/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30405_area_studies.rev.1454625046.png)"/>
The mission of the Alumni Board is to engage all of our alumni in advancing the strategic priorities of the College.
ABOUT THE BOARD
The Alumni Board is a catalyst for growth for a thriving community of Foresters Helping Foresters. The group meets 3 times per year and focuses on the following:
- Active Board leadership
- Fostering Forester regional and career networks
- Increasing alumni giving participation
- Supporting enrollment growth
- Cultivating Forester success
The Alumni Board’s goals are as follows:
- Engage current and future Foresters in the life of the College.
- Connect Foresters and cultivate success through alumni participation and leadership.
- Sustain lifelong relationships with the College.
- Mark Bogart ’81
- Kristin Hurley Carkeek ’85
- Katherine McCauley Najjar ’02
- Rudy Wise II ’03
- Gary Assarian ’74
- Larry Berman ’84
- Rebecca Konstantinidis Bremer ’80
- Amanda Campbell ’99
- Aldo Crovetti ’51
- Geoff Curtis ’97
- Jeff Darbee ’70
- Alex Demers ’08
- Doug Doolittle ’80
- Freddie Hoyt ’68
- Riley Hutchinson ’12
- Spencer Ivy ’02
- Katy Burroughs Jaramillo ’07
- Phil Johnson ’65
- Carolyn Lowry ’08
- Scott Meloun ’81
- Valeriya Mashkevich Mendelsohn ’00
- Tiffany Delehanty Milliken ’05
- Katy Palmer ’90
- Steve Pappageorge ’85
- Asa Reynolds ’09
- Lin Reynolds ’12
- Kay Smith Severns ’59
- Helen Jugovic Tarokic ’00
- Karin Travis ’81
- Elizabeth Behrmann West ’07
- Margaret Neely Wilhelm ’58
- Caroline Watson Wright ’09
The board has four standing committees, not including the Executive committee which is comprised of the board officers and committee chairs. Committees meet by phone,monthly throughout the year. Each Alumni Board serves on one of four committees:
- Engage - Partners with Admissions Office to recruit the best caliber students.
- Connect - Partners with Career Advancement Office to increase post-graduate outcomes.
- Sustain - Partners with the Development Office to increase the percentage of alumni that give to the Annual Fund.
- Membership -Focuses on the recruitment, retention and promotion of Alumni Board members.