- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
Spring Admitted Students
Health and Wellness
As a student here, you are required to either have insurance or purchase it through the College. You can learn about these options below.
All full-time students – new, transfer, resident, and commuter – are required to complete a Health History Report and to include an immunization record. It is important that you complete the Health History Form, enter immunization dates and upload it on the Forester Health & Wellness Patient Portal by July 15, 2018. If forms are not submitted by July 15, students will be subject to a late fee of $100. Students not in compliance with the immunization requirements during their first term of attendance are restricted from registering for subsequent terms until compliance is obtained.
To access the portal: https://lakeforest.medicatconnect.com. Use your College issued username and password to log-in.
This brochure is available online and contains detailed information on the benefits, eligibility, and other important plan information.
Gallagher-Koster Insurance has answers to many questions that you may have.
If you have an IEP or 504 plan and/or if you have been diagnosed with a disability or medical condition that affects you as a student, please submit the Request for Special Accommodations Form for consideration of accommodations.