- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
Lake Forest College places many students in neighboring health professional schools, such as Northwestern University, Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Rush University, Loyola University, and University of Chicago. In addition, we have several affiliations that will help certain students for specific health professional careers.
Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD)
College of Pharmacy 3-4 Dual Program at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science (RFUMS)
Lake Forest College students may enter this dual degree program, which leads to a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Biology from Lake Forest College and a Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) from the Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science. Students spend three years at Lake Forest College, complete the required prerequisite courses, and obtain their biology degree at Lake Forest College after completing the first of four years in the college of pharmacy at RFUMS College of Pharmacy.
Contact the Pre-Health Advising chair for details at email@example.com.
Master’s in Nursing
Lake Forest College has affiliations (preferred admissions) with two of the best nursing schools in the United States: DePaul University and Rush University. Students complete four years at Lake Forest College and then begin a master’s program at either DePaul University School of Nursing or Rush University College of Nursing. Such master’s degrees lead to highly-esteemed nursing, or upon further work, nurse practitioner careers!
Contact Pre-Health Advising chair for details firstname.lastname@example.org.