- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/62/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29924_physics_header.rev.1450299859.png)"/>
Lecturer in Physics
Demonstrations in Light Sound and Waves
- BS., Electrical Engineering, Rutgers University
- MS Ed., Secondary Science Education, Temple University
- 13 years teaching at Radnor HS, PA.
- 21 years teaching at New Trier HS, IL
- 2 year lecturing at Loyola University Lake Shore.
- 7 years lecturing at Lake Forest College
Physics 106 Light Sound and Waves
Awards and Honors
2012 American Association of Physics Teachers Apparatus Competition, first place for Electrostatic Ping Pong.