- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
Lake Forest Programs
At the end of their spring semester study on campus, Border Studies participants spend three weeks on the U.S.-Mexico border, conducting a service project and learning from integrative field work while living with a family in Mexico. THIS PROGRAM IS CURRENTLY ON HOLD. IT MAY RUN IN SPRING 2019, BUT THIS IS NOT GUARANTEED.
Lake Forest College In The Loop extends curricular choice for students by offering a mix of learning options and internship opportunities. Students reside in downtown Chicago and learn about various distinctive aspects of the city through academic programming and co-curricular activities. This program is offered during both fall and spring semesters.
To study the cultures of ancient and contemporary Greece, students begin this interdisciplinary program on campus and then explore the major archaeological sites and modern cities in Greece. There is no foreign language requirement, and students can earn credit in several disciplines. This program only is offered in the spring semester. THIS PROGRAM IS CURRENTLY ON HOLD. IT MAY RUN IN SPRING 2020, BUT THIS IS NOT GUARANTEED.
All Lake Forest and affiliated program options can be found on the Programs We Offer webpage.