- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
Kick off your college search with a visit day designed specifically for high school juniors beginning their college search.
Junior Visit Day
Friday, April 27, 2018
9 a.m.–2:30 p.m.
Our Junior Visit Day is an immersive first look at life as a Forester for you and your family that you’ll get to tailor to your interests. Your hands-on experience will include:
- A tour of our 107-acre campus led by current students
- An experiential class visit taught by our professors where you get to dive in to a subject of your choice
- An introduction to the extracurricular offerings on campus, including athletics, leadership, service, and the performing arts
- Lunch (the most important part!) in our cafeteria and the opportunity to connect with current students
- Parent and family sessions on how to help your student navigate the college search process, and the benefits of a liberal arts education.