- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
Join us for an Open House this summer or fall
July 14 * August 7 * October 9 * November 10
It pays to visit!
High school seniors who visit before May 1 will receive $1,000 annually towards their cost of attendance at the College. Applies to domestic, first-year students only.
An ideal visit to campus includes:
- meeting a professor
- observing a class
- having lunch in our cafeteria
- talking with current students
- chatting with a coach
- campus tour (for science interested students, we have specific tours of the facilities)
- meeting your admissions counselor
We recommend spending at least a half a day with us during the school week. Please let us know how much time you can spend with us and we will craft your visit to fit your time frame.
Onsite Admissions for Transfer Students
Onsite admission is available on most Wednesdays during the fall and spring semesters. Onsite admission is designed to take the stress out of the application process and waiting for an admission decision. Schedule a time and bring in all of your official transcripts (college and high school) to receive a review of your coursework and an admission decision. You must complete the Transfer Common Application two business days prior to your appointment. We do not charge an application fee and you can submit your professor letter of recommendation with the application or send it to us separately.
We are currently booked for the remainder of Spring 2017. Group visits for summer will begin on May 22.
We are glad to welcome groups and can provide short presentations on the college admission process and how students can ready themselves for college. In the past, we have welcomed students from local high schools, counselors, and other groups that have been interested in seeing what a selective liberal arts college in the Chicago area has to offer. We offer group tours and can provide lunch options.